SHOWS IN 2015-2016
Media & Press
If you are a member of the media and would like more information,
you may contact directly by calling :
Calling 888-214-6607 fax 888-978-0090
TV 7 NEWS MIAMI/WSVN CH 7
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT:
- More bang for your buck. Exhibiting at an event is one of the most cost-effective ways for your company to reach qualified audiences. According to a US study by Exhibit Surveys Inc., the average cost per visitor reached at a trade show is much less, while the average cost of a field sales call is much more.
- Less work, more fulfilling. Sales leads gathered at events require less effort to close. Research by Exhibit Surveys indicates that only 0.8 calls are needed to close a qualified trade show lead, compared to 3.7 calls to close a typical business sale. Also, 54% of all orders placed as a result of a trade show lead require no personal follow-up visit, according to another study by the McGraw-Hill Research Foundation.
- Fresh faces. The busy people at Exhibit Surveys say that only 12% of the average exhibitor’s stand traffic has been called on by a salesperson from that company in the 12 months prior to the show; 88% therefore are NEW prospects. Furthermore, B2B shows deliver you high-quality visitors. 82% of visitors have buying influence for the exhibiting company’s products or services, and 49% are planning to buy those products or services.
- Competitive edge. Exhibitions offer your company another opportunity to stand out from the crowd. You can outshine the competition with a well trained stand staff, aggressive pre- and at-show promotion, eye-catching stand design, and conscientious follow-up after the show. Also, event attendees use the opportunity to ‘comparison shop’. So this is your opening to point out where your product is superior – in performance, pricing, service, etc.
- Face time. You can reach more prospects in a three-day period than your sales force can in three months. Meeting prospects and engaging face to face is also the fastest way to build relationships.